- Triscuspid is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- We recognise we have a special obligation to protect personal information we obtain from children. We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 13. In certain countries, prior written permission or other verifiable consent may also be required from a parent or guardian for children under the age of 18.
The data controller
- For data collection purposes, the data controller is Triscuspid Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with number 13553301.
Information we may collect from you
- We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with applicable privacy laws, such as the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and GDPR within the EU.
- We collect data related to: your bookings, guest information and requirements (dietary, etc) and activities at our events.
- We may collect and process data about you through the following means:
- Information provided when you book an event with us.
- Information when you report a problem with any of our events.
- During our events, activities that are relevant to providing you that experience.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- We may collect this data through third party services.
Uses made of your information
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, if you have consented to being contacted for such purposes.
- To perform our obligations from any contracts entered into with you.
- To ensure that the events you participate in are suitable tailored to meet your needs, including any specific dietary or medical requirements you have raised with us.
- To notify you about changes to our events.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our existing or future group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- In the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be a transferred asset.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms; or to protect our rights, property, or the safety of our customers or of others.
- We may share aggregated information that does not include personal information for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any information shared in these contexts will be anonymised.
- We will not use your information for third party marketing purposes.
- You can email us at [email protected] to request that we delete your personal information. We will honour such requests, unless we need to keep that information for legitimate business or legal reasons. We may also not immediately remove information from backup systems designed to protect our services against accidental or malicious destruction.
Date this policy was last updated: 19/05/2022